Log in

The finished result - Intermediate Knitting [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

The finished result [Nov. 4th, 2005|09:11 am]


[mood |accomplished]

Remember last week, when I bugged ya'll about figuring out my son's hat? I did use 84 stitches, and made it about 6" long before I started the decreasing. I used dpn's for the last 3 rows, and then ran a needle through the remaining stitches, pulled shut. I also used the suggestion to do the ribbing on straights, and sew a seam. I washed it, dried it, now it is in the mail. I hope it fits him! It was just a little big on me and my husband, which is good because our boy's head is big, 23" around, and he has big hair so to speak.

You can see it behind the cut. Thanks to all who helped!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[User Picture]From: goddess_of_7s
2006-04-11 10:42 pm (UTC)
looks good!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: e_musings
2006-04-12 12:56 am (UTC)
thanks! he wore it all winter and it kept him warm!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)